Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 3 EOC: My Demographic

"One thing that all of the Millennials have in common is their utter fluency and comfort with digital technology." (73) Based off of this information alone, it is true that I am a millennial. I do feel comfortable with any type of technology, whether it be phones, computer, cars, or even gaming consoles. Also true is that i was born in the era of technology, it formed my for the way I am. My career will be based on social media and it is up to me to keep the millennial blood flowing.I am constantly searching the inter webs shopping, streaming, playing games and again looking at social media such as Facebook. I believe that millennials will run the future which may seem obvious but I believe the next few decades will be based on social and technological advancements and that the millennials will only become more apparent. Not that it is a competition or anything, but what ever the future holds, myself and my millennial companions will be the majority of it. I myself am not bombarded with marketing surveys but i do find myself helping my elders out with phone and computer problems a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment