Friday, March 4, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content I will be creating a billboard advertisement on Photoshop. Since my vodka brand is environmental friendly the color scheme will be very earthy and organic, hues of browns, greens and yellows. It will be placed in a very green scenario, most likely a forest of some sort. This will help with the logo which is green and the fact that this vodka is made with tart granny smith apples. I plan on having it be placed on a tree stump for a table to add to the environmental friendly feel of this brand. The bottle will have a light source on it that will make the shot look "epic." There will be a white banner across the top that has a low opacity so i can put the punch line "Drink for Pleasure. Drink for Purpose." on it along with the logo that I have created. There will be a simple description on what our goal is and other body copy as well. I will try to match the light source of the earthy forest with the bottle so it feels as if the bottle and vodka are connected with the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment